Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Past opinion piece issue


We wrote about the topless coffee shop and about whether it should be built or not. The coffee shop was built and did seem to be going well. Someone set fire to the coffee shop so it burnt down. The owner has decided to rebuild the coffee shop. At the moment the owner is serving free donuts and coffee and is accepting any donations at the remains of the coffee shop. I was for the topless coffee shop opening up in hope to increase the tourism in Maine. No matter how many people move to Maine the population keeps dropping. The only thing keeping this state going is the tourist that come for the skiing and snowboarding in the winter and the tourist that want to get away from the heat of there state come during the summer where its normally cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a country boy in the middle of no where. I enjoy riding ATVs. Hanging with my friends and working hard.