Wednesday, January 13, 2010

civil rights connection

In this photo the African Americans are lined up with white Americans looking at them to see how there treated and like there some animal being bought. In the Hunger Games two kids one male one female are selected to participate with out choice to basically be slaughtered. When all the selected kids are at the capitol there paraded around like some type of entertainers so that everyone can see them and choose who they want to live and follow those contestants through the games. So my relation between this photo is that the African Americans kids do not have the rights adults and whites have like the kids in the Hunger Games compared to there parents and the peace keepers and everyone in the capitol.

I got this picture from the book Remember The Journey To School Integration by Toni Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a country boy in the middle of no where. I enjoy riding ATVs. Hanging with my friends and working hard.