Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh The Places Im Going


After high school I'm planning on college. Not sure about where or what I'll do but im planning for everything either way. Choosing what to learn and what I want to do is the hardest thing of all. I have many skills and interests that boil down to these options. I can work on cars, high performance cars, trucks, or bikes. I could build houses and do wiring or do a couple things that go hand in hand. After I am done with my studies I will attempt to find a career doing what I trained for and rent a small house cheaply so that I don't use a lot of money and can save money to buy or build my own house down the road. It takes time to get the place you want and to have all the toys that you crave. All I want is to have a nice house but not too big with plenty of space for me to work at home not just at a job site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a country boy in the middle of no where. I enjoy riding ATVs. Hanging with my friends and working hard.